Don't Go To Hell. A young Korean artist taken to Hell (Minimally Abridged & Edited) www.DivineRevelations.info/pi t In 2009, a young Korean artist who was attending an all-night prayer meeting, was visited by Jesus Christ. She was taken to see Hell and told by Jesus to draw what she saw, so that the world would know. Artist Speaking: “ As I was praying all night long, I was able to love Jesus more than ever. One day, Jesus came and said in my Heart, “ I will show you the deeper things of Heaven. ” I thought I was going to visit heaven, but instead, we visited Hell. As I followed Jesus, I cried the whole time. I then began to hear moans, screams, and wailing sounds. Most people have a misconception about Hell. They are deluded and think that if they "Only Believe in Jesus Christ," they will end up in Heaven. Some even think that once they die, there is nothing afterwards. People believe as they think, ...
Comments
Post a Comment