You Must Understand The Moving Of My Hand- 11-20-15 Transcript of Prophecy given at SOG on 11-20-15) The Lord speaks: “Children, I have drawn you to My breast tonight, and I want you to drink deep of My Spirit. I want you to see and hear, and I want you to know that I am here. That I am making Myself very clear. I do not want My People to be in stress and fear. I want you to know that I am here, that I am with you, and for you, and that I am leading you into all truth. I am guiding you, and My Signs give you proof, for I give you a Covering. I give you a Holy Roof.” “So why would you fear the things that would shake the world this year? Why would you be in stress, over the things that I am moving and changing in the earth? You must understand the moving of My Hand. I am here to set people free across every land. I am here to extract the roots that have been keeping My People bound. I am here to set free entire nation’s ground. You must understand those things that ...
Comments
Post a Comment