All the ends of the world shall remember and turn to the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before you. The Messiah, Our Lord Jesus Christ is coming for His bride and is imminent. He said : " I AM almost there". The Time is short.
Just Praise Him: Death Will Be All Around: My Children, you must prepare your hearts for what is coming. When this final battle begins, many enemies will appear in your surroundi...
This morning as I was reading my dream journal, I came across a prophetic dream that I had several years ago. In this dream I was holding a baby girl who was about a month old. I was showing the people in the room how amazing this baby was. As I held the baby I was calling out objects in the room and the baby pointed to them. I said the word refrigerator and she pointed to it. I said the word telephone and she pointed to it. I said the word television and she also pointed to that. The people who were watching were astonished. Then I said to them: the baby has learned these things when she was in her mother's womb because she heard everything that was being said. When I woke up I knew that this prophetic dream had a significant meaning. The Holy Spirit showed me the meaning of the three objects that I pointed out. The refrigerator represented what we are feeding ourselves, the telephone represented what we are hearing and speaking, and the television...
November 12, 2016 WANTED: MIGHTY MEN & WOMEN OF VALOR In the natural it may appear as if the churches are dwindling down in membership, Christian friends are falling away, great men and women of God are passing away, and believers are declining in number. But the truth is, that God has a remnant that He has chosen for His end time army to usher in the greatest harvest in history. The fields are white unto harvest and it is about time that we take our place in what we have been called to do. Many of you feel inadequate, unqualified, or uneducated to be used by God. There was a man in the bible named Gideon who was fearful and weak in his own sight, but mighty in the eyes of God. The name Gideon means "Mighty warrior". Gideon was called to deliver Israel from the Midianites, but one day Gideon was hiding as they were attacking Israel. God had sent an angel to him saying, "The Lord is with you, mighty man of valor...
AMERICA ABLAZE The other night I attended a church service where the atmosphere was electrified with the presence of God and there were many healings, miracles, signs and wonders. Todd Bentley was ministering and released a prophetic word for the East Coast. He said that we are coming into a time when we are going to experience the power of Holy Spirit moving in a mighty way. Just as it was in the days of Katherine Kuhlman and Maria Woodworth Etter, God is going to revisit us once again. When Maria Woodworth Etter ministered, the presence of God could be felt fifty miles away. Don't limit what Jesus wants to do. This meeting was held in the state of New Jersey which is known as "The Garden State". During the meeting the Lord showed me a field of flowers, and the Holy Spirit said that He was going to visit the Garden state once again. We are going to experience another move of God in America. New York, New Jersey as well as...
Comments
Post a Comment