ENLARGE YOUR TENT & EXTEND YOUR DWELLING

 

A couple of nights ago I had a dream about a huge open flatbed truck containing cardboard boxes wrapped in plain brown paper. There was a man standing outside the truck named Chris who I believe was going to distribute these boxes. When I woke up I immediately recorded this dream which I knew was from the Holy Spirit. Then I heard the Lord say: I am sending these gifts to My people. They are supernatural gifts and they are not only to be used by the leaders and the fivefold ministry, but the body of Christ will also be used in the gifts of the Holy Spirit. I looked up the name Chris and found several definitions such as “A follower of Christ”, “Anointed” and another said "One who carries Christ”.

The Lord says; I am about to expand ministries and release a diversity of gifts to My people. They are about to move forward expeditiously to what they have been called to do. Each believer is given continuous revelation by the Holy Spirit to benefit not just himself but all. The spiritual gifts are: the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, faith, gifts of healings, working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, diverse tongues, and the interpretation of tongues. You ask: Could any one person have more than one gift? Absolutely. The Holy Spirit distributes them as He wills.

Then He brought me to the book of Isaiah chapter 54:1 which says: Sing oh barren women, those of you who bore no children. Many of you may be in a season of barrenness but that is about to change. We are coming into a season of exponential growth. You may have a ministry that seems to be stagnant and dried up. Some of you pastors have lost members of your congregation or spiritual children but the Lord says “Sing oh barren woman”. More are the children of the desolate than the children of the married woman.” For many of you, the Lord is about to enlarge the place of your dwelling.
 
Isaiah 54:2 (TPT)
“Increase is coming, so enlarge your tent and add extensions to your dwelling. Hold nothing back! Make the tent ropes longer and the pegs stronger.

The Holy Spirit is expanding ministries. Those of you who have had great loss the past season will be rebound if you go back and pursue Gods plan. Jesus wants to raise the expectations to those who lost hope. The just shall live by faith and the Lord has no pleasure in those who shrink back. He is calling you to move forward with determination and a fresh vision. There are some who are emotionally and physically traumatized, Jesus wants to release you and set you free. You will have peace in your hearts and minds to make decisions that are divinely directed by Him. Confusion and discouragement will be a thing of the past.

Many of you who have been on the same spiritual plateau for some time, you will be catapulted into a new place. Just as Jabez called out to the Lord to bless him and enlarge his territory, the Lord will also grant the request to those who cry out to Him.

1 Chronicles 4:10
And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!” So God granted him what he requested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“The Desert Places and The Resting Places Encounter – January 16, 2019”